Join Our Team
We are looking for an experienced Digital Content Creator to join our growing Carrie Elizabeth team!
This is a remote role, meaning that you can work from home. No commuting needed!
Digital Content Creator/Senior Digital Content Creator
Negotiable based on experience
37.5 hours a week.
Pension, staff discount, bonus scheme, flexible working hours, working from home
The position of Digital Content Creator is an exciting opportunity to be part of a fast paced, creative working environment and to join a brilliant, supportive team. To help shape and evolve the way in which we deliver information to our customers in an engaging & inspiring way and to help build & strengthen our communication channels for further exciting expansion!
Experience in the below areas is imperative, please do not apply if you cannot demonstrate this.
- Newsletter Design & Strategy with Experience in Klaviyo an Advantage (Mailchimp, Mailerlite or something equivalent)
- Knowledge of Content Optimisation, SEO and Keyword Research Techniques
- Knowledge of Shopify An Advantage
- Skilled in Adobe Creative Suite & Canva for Graphic Design & Video Editing
- Basic Understanding of HTML & CSS
- Confident Content Design for a Responsive Website
- Writing high-quality and engaging content that incites action
- Digital Marketing Experience - with a background in e-commerce
Who are you?
- Strong Communicator
- Creative & Innovative
- Aware of Latest Digital Trends & Updates and How to Utilise These
- Highly Organized
- Positive “can do” Attitude
- Jewellery/Fashion/Lifestyle Brand Experience Desirable
To apply for the role, please email a covering letter, CV & portfolio of previous work with the subject "Digital Content Creator" to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications is 22nd May
Please note that due to a high level of interest, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please do not contact Carrie directly about this position. Any applications not received via email@example.com will not be considered.