Join Our Team
We are hiring!
We are looking for an experienced Social Media Content Manager to join our growing Carrie Elizabeth team!
- Have a creative flair for producing beautiful content with previous experience in running social media channels including Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest for jewellery, fashion, or lifestyle brands.
- Be confident in styling & creating dynamic, style led content for the grid & stories.
- Be strategic, understanding both overall business goals and social media strategy as a whole
- Be confident in communicating with our audience
- Have innovative ideas on how to share content with our community.
- Salary is dependent on experience.
- Benefits: Pension, staff discount, flexible working hours (we are open to discuss these), working from home
To apply please send your CV and examples of your previous work to email@example.com with the subject as “Social Media Content Manager Application”
Please only apply if you have the relevant experience.
Please note that due to a high level of interest, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications is Friday 5th March.