Work for us
We are so excited to be recruiting for a new position in our small & highly collaborative Carrie Elizabeth team!
Carrie Elizabeth is a British Jewellery brand designed and based in London, England. We strive to offer stunning, affordable Jewellery to like minded women around the world. We value timeless design, quality, authenticity, and most of all, we love Jewellery! We are passionate about what we do and try to share our love with our customers.
We are currently looking for a new member to join our amazing team! This is a remote role, meaning that you can work from home. No commuting needed!
Creative Assistant – Marketing, Photography & Buying
To support Creative Director & Head of Buying & Marketing in delivering strong brand aesthetic and cohesive, on brand jewellery collection.
This role is a gorgeous and unique combination of marketing, content creation & buying! Experience in these areas is imperative, please do not apply if you cannot demonstrate this.
- Content Creation for Social Media & Website – Creative photography & photo editing
- Sample Tracking & Management
- Order tracking
- Price negotiation
- Product Sheet Creation
- Shopify Administration
- Photoshoot Management & Organisation
- Strong communicator (written and verbal)
- Creative, product focused with a strong, visual eye for photography & design
- Highly organized
- Computer literate – confident with Microsoft Office Suite & Adobe Photoshop
- Positive “can do” attitude
- Jewellery/Fashion product experience desirable
- Ideal location within an hour of London
To apply for the role, please email a covering letter, CV & portfolio of previous work with the subject "Creative Assistant - Marketing, Photography & Buying " to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications is 31st July
Please note that due to a high level of interest, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please do not contact Carrie directly about this position. Any applications not received via email@example.com will not be considered.