Join Our Team!
We are so excited to be recruiting for a new Head Of Customer Service maternity cover position. Carrie Elizabeth is an online British Jewellery brand who strive to offer stunning, affordable Jewellery to like minded individuals around the world. We value timeless design, quality, authenticity, and most of all, we love Jewellery! We are passionate about what we do and try to share our love with our customers whilst delivering exceptional customer service. This is a maternity cover role available from April 2024. The role is predominantly remote, meaning that you can work from home, but working from London will occasionally be needed throughout the year.
Head Of Customer Service
Negotiable Depending On Experience
Starting From April 2024.
Full time 37.5 hours a week.
9:00am – 5:30pm Mainly Monday – Friday but must be flexible and able to work some weekends throughout the year over our busy sale periods.
Must be available throughout November and December during our peak sale periods.
Remote role so can work from home, however within easy access to London as will be expected to attend in person meetings in London throughout the year.
Pension, staff discount, working from home
Manage The Customer Service Team
- Manage and lead our Customer Service team ensuring they deliver the best customer service throughout the year and meet all our SLA’s. Provide them with an appropriate level of direction and support and watch over the department to ensure everybody is working towards a common goal.
- Carry out weekly 1-2-1’s with all team members and yearly PDR’s.
- Carry out weekly customer service team meetings to run through marketing plans, customer feedback, customer issues.
- Be on hand to work through customer service enquiries with each team member, helping to problem solve with the team and come to a resolution.
- Support the customer service team by being on hand to answer all customer enquiries including returns, exchanges, faulty products, delivery issues, general product enquiries and back in stock enquiries, particularly over peak sale periods. Delivering an exceptional service to our customers via email, live chat and our social channels.
- Create rotas and shift patterns throughout the year and over our peak sale periods.
- Plan and deliver our customer service strategy over Black Friday and the Christmas period.
Head Of Department Role:
- Work closely with our depot to ensure a smooth customer experience and help prioritise their workload particularly over peak sale periods.
- Plan and deliver our yearly strategy for the customer service team and ensure this is met each quarter.
- Create weekly, monthly and quarterly reports on customer and product feedback and present to other Head Of Departments and our jewellers.
Who you are:
- Previous managerial and head of department experience.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Previous customer service experience.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Able to analyse data and interpret trends.
- Positive can-do attitude.
- Unflustered and thick skinned.
- Highly organised.
- Self motivated.
- Computer literate – confident with office outlook and excel.
- Office/Admin experience required.
Deadline for applications is Friday 23rd February 2024.
Please note that due to a high level of interest, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please do not contact Carrie directly about this position. Any applications not received via email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org will not be considered.