Carrie Elizabeth Ring Stacking Guide
When it comes to ring stacking, more is always more in my opinion! I love stacking colourful gemstone and enamel rings on multiple fingers, it’s the perfect way to add instant colour to your fingertips and is a huge trend this season.
Stacking your favourite rings together and playing with wearing them on different fingers is a great way to curate your own personal style. I’m sharing my tips for the perfect Carrie Elizabeth ring stack…
1. Choose your base metal. Our gorgeous rings are crafted in a mix of sterling silver, gold vermeil and solid gold. Which base metal will you choose? Are you a silver or gold lover?
2. Add colour - Bright, colourful gemstones are complimented perfectly with our stacking bands set with incredible natural opal and sparkling quartz and cubic zirconia gemstones.
3. Stack your favourite rings together and try wearing them on different fingers, mix and match, don’t be afraid to try different combinations. (I love to style straight edge bands together, as a simple way to start off my stack.)
4. Add some sparkle to your stack with our ethically sourced diamonds, add the Saskia Zig Zag Diamond Ring and the Diamond Pave Eternity Band to create some serious shimmer.
5. Size matters - I love the juxtaposition of chunky rings and faceted bold gemstones. Mix statement rings, midi rings and textured bands for the perfect maximalist ring stack.
Ring stacking is a great way to alternate your favourite jewellery, I love to choose a different theme each time I curate a new stack. Layering jewellery is perfect if you have a big collection (or slight obsession like me) and want to wear all of your favourites at once.
Need more ring stacking inspiration? Here are some of my favourite Carrie Elizabeth ring stacks that you can shop now…
Mix shades of green with our selection of stunning green gemstones. Choose from green onyx, peridot, green amethyst, green topaz & green enamel for your stack.
1. Violeta Green Onyx Ring In Gold Vermeil
2. Lola Diamond Star Set Signet Ring In Gold Vermeil
3. Natalia Cushion Cut Diopside Ring In Gold Vermeil
Hints of Yellow
Add a subtle pop of colour with Yellow sapphire and mix with cubic zirconia for the ultimate summer ring stack.
1. Ana CZ & Rose Quartz Stacking Ring In Gold Vermeil
2. Full Cut Diamond Ring In 9k Solid Yellow Gold
3. Gaia Yellow Sapphire Ring In Gold Vermeil
Sparkle & Shine
Pair moonstone, opal & labradorite to create an iconic ring stack that sparkles.
1. Labradorite Deco Ring in Gold Vermeil
2.Bezel Set Cubic Zirconia Eternity Ring in Gold Vermeil