Carrie Elizabeth x CoppaFeel!
What if a piece of jewellery could also carry a life-saving message? This is precisely what we wanted to achieve with our newest collaboration supporting the amazing charity CoppaFeel!
Goddess Body Charm
Introducing the Goddess Body Charm, a small but powerful symbol of self-love and self-care! Crafted in 9K Solid Gold, this meaningful charm is designed to celebrate all body shapes and also serve as a reminder to regularly check our boobs or pecs for any changes.
Every charm carries such a vital message, wear yours & gift others to encourage self-love, self-care, and breast cancer awareness. By supporting CoppaFeel!, we can help educate ourselves and our loved ones to always remember “If in doubt, get it checked out.”
By supporting CoppaFeel!, we aim to raise awareness about breast cancer. Wearing the Goddess Body charm serves as a reminder to prioritise checking and to take any proactive steps towards early detection.
Treat yourself or a loved one to the Goddess Body charm and show your support for breast cancer awareness. It’s a beautiful reminder to yourself & others to get to know your own normal. £10 from the sale of every charm will be donated to CoppaFeel! a registered charity (number 1132366 in England & Wales and SC045970 in Scotland) to help them continue to encourage, empower and educate us all about the importance of getting to know our own bodies, and how it can save our life!
More about CoppaFeel!
CoppaFeel! is the first youth-focussed breast health awareness charity. They exist to give everyone the best possible chance of surviving breast cancer by educating young people on the importance of getting to know your body. Find out more about CoppaFeel! via the website here...
• Breast cancer is treatable and survivable when found early. When diagnosed at its earliest stage, 98% of people with breast cancer will survive their disease for five years or more.*
• Breast cancer is the most common cancer in women under 40 and will affect one in seven women in their lifetimes.
• Even if you don’t have ‘boobs’, everyone has breast tissue. 400 men are diagnosed with breast cancer annually in the UK, so whether you’re a guy, gal or non-binary pal, knowing your body could save your life.
• Just over 1 in 3 (32%) 18 - 35 year olds check their boobs, pecs or chest monthly.**
• It is normal to worry when you are referred to see a specialist. However, 9 in 10 people (more than 90%) referred this way will not be diagnosed with cancer.***
* Cancer Research UK, 2019. ** Stats from research carried out by 7Stars & CoppaFeel! October 2022. *** Cancer Research UK, figure based on urgent 2-week referral in England, January 2022